The Italian Collector ships Worldwide anywhere in the world in 1-2 weeks. We ship directly from our warehouse in Umbria. Parcels are considered Small, Medium or Large depending on their weight and volume. The final shipping cost is calculated at checkout. All parcels are securely packaged and fully insured.
UK SPECIAL NOTICE: GOOD NEWS - NO IMPORT DUTIES!! Post Brexit Import charges are paid by The Italian Collector in advance so that you will NOT be charged.
For Furniture Items, a shipping price will be calculated at checkout. Shipping can take 2-6 weeks depending on destination country. For organising convenient delivery times please contact CustomerService@TheItalianCollector.com.
If you have any questions regarding your order or shipping, please contact us CustomerService@TheItalianCollector.com and Giulia will respond to your email. Our Office Hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm (CEST). We are able to respond to your email during these hours.
World Wide Fully Insured & Secure Shipping Costs
UK & Switzerland
USA & Rest of World
If you have any questions regarding a product, placing your order online or shipping, please contact us at the email address above and Giulia will respond to your email.
NOTE 1: There are no customs and duties payable for UK and European clients. There may be Customs and duties payable for USA & ROW clients. These are payable by the customer.
NOTE 2: Some very large items such as furniture may have a bespoke shipping price calculated at checkout or quoted on request.
NOTE 3: The Italian Collector ships to the shipping address provided by the customer. The Italian Collector is not responsible for lost or missing orders due to an incorrect shipping address provided. The Italian Collector cannot ship to PO Boxes. Shipments returned to The Italian Collector as undeliverable may incur additional shipping fees to resend. All orders will need to be signed for.
NOTE 4: The Italian Collector reserves the right to cancel orders.
- We can accept returns from EU countries and the USA. We are NOT able to accept returns from the UK due to customs constraints.
- If you would like to return your order, you must notify us within 3 days of receiving the order. Products must be returned to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt of order.
- Please email CustomerService@TheItalianCollector.com and Giulia will provide you with a unique return's number and provide you with the address of where to send your package.
- Customers must return the product in its ORIGINAL SECURE PACKAGING.
- We recommend using one of the following respected courier companies DHL, FEDEX, DPD or UPS. (Customers who choose to use other courier services do so at their own risk).
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT CUSTOMERS INSURE THEIR RETURN SHIPMENT. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REFUND PRODUCTS THAT ARRIVE BROKEN.
- Once the returned product has been checked by us, we will refund the cost of the original product. Please note the cost of the original shipping and return shipping will not be refunded.
- Our clients are responsible for any customs or duties cost incurred.